SPSS 23 has now been replaced. Please upgrade to the latest version.
What is happening?
To continue using SPSS and AMOS after July 31 you must upgrade to version 24.
What should you do?
If you wish to install SPSS 24 or AMOS 24 on a University Desktop or Laptop then follow these steps.
- Go to the Software Center on your computer: Start Menu > All Programs > Microsoft System Centre > Software Center
- From the list of software, select IBM SPSS Statistics 24 or IBM AMOS 24 then Install
- The installation will take from 15 to 60 minutes and it will also remove SPSS 23. You can minimise the installation screen while the software is installing but please do not restart your PC until the installation is complete.
To install SPSS 24 on a Mac, Linux or personal machine use the instructions and license codes within the Statistical Applications section of the Software Download service located here - http://www.abdn.ac.uk/local/download.
If you have problems with the installation of SPSS 24, please send an email to the Service Desk - email@example.com - including the following information:
- Subject: SPSS Installation Request
- Your Name
- Contact Phone Number
- PC Name, e.g. CLSM-001234
Browse by Month
- Apr There are no items to show for April 2018
- May There are no items to show for May 2018
- Jun There are no items to show for June 2018
- Jul There are no items to show for July 2018
- Aug There are no items to show for August 2018
- Sep There are no items to show for September 2018
- Oct There are no items to show for October 2018
- Nov There are no items to show for November 2018
- Dec There are no items to show for December 2018