Software required for 2016/17 Academic Session closing date Friday, 1 July
If you have not already done so please tell us of your software requirements for the next academic session. The final submission date is Friday, 1July.
If you do not tell us your requirements your software will not be available in the classrooms next year. Do not assume that other colleagues have already requested the software on your behalf.
What should you do?
Tell us the software you require for 2016/17 after reviewing proposed and current lists below.
Review and comment on the proposed list of software for 2016/17:
Review and comment on the current departmental software lists:
Send your software requests or comments to firstname.lastname@example.org.
The base build will be Windows 7, 64-bit, with Microsoft Office 2013 and Internet Explorer as the default browser.
Please be aware that the latest generation of PCs are compact and do not have integrated DVD Drives. We would encourage you to use pen drives as the use of DVD drives will be phased out.
Classroom software must be licensed for concurrent use. If you would like to discuss any licensing issues within the classroom environment, please contact the IT Service Desk.
Please note that any Engineering or Geosciences software requested for inclusion in the classroom build will be replicated within our VDI environment.
Browse by Month
- Apr There are no items to show for April 2018
- May There are no items to show for May 2018
- Jun There are no items to show for June 2018
- Jul There are no items to show for July 2018
- Aug There are no items to show for August 2018
- Sep There are no items to show for September 2018
- Oct There are no items to show for October 2018
- Nov There are no items to show for November 2018
- Dec There are no items to show for December 2018