More locations added where you can update your card.
What is happening?
As advised previously, we are currently replacing a number of our door entry readers in all University buildings. As a result, the electronic information stored on your University of Aberdeen ID card will need to be updated.
This will affect those who have access to specific restricted areas or require to be onsite out of hours. If you do not update your ID card then you may be unable to pass through secure doors once the new door entry readers have been installed.
What should you do?
You can now update your card in the following locations:
IT Service Desks in the Edward Wright Building or Polwarth Building
Sir Duncan Rice Library
Temporary locations are also available at:
Polwarth Reception (will be moved to Suttie Reception on Monday 20 June)
Hub ground floor
This process is quick and easy - just hold your card over the card reader, wait a few seconds for a short beep and then remove your card again. Once complete, you will not need to have it updated again
Browse by Month
- Jul There are no items to show for July 2018
- Aug There are no items to show for August 2018
- Sep There are no items to show for September 2018
- Oct There are no items to show for October 2018
- Nov There are no items to show for November 2018
- Dec There are no items to show for December 2018