Network attack of our core network provider - services still at risk.
What is happening?
Our core network provider, JANET, experienced a network attack this morning that resulted in a number of internet sites being unavailable and access to our network being slow or intermittent.
JANET engineers have been working to block the attacks. They have indicated that services are improved but should still be considered at risk.
We can confirm that key services such as MyAberdeen and Outlook Web Access are currently available but may experience further periods of disruption.
Once again we apologise for the inconvenience caused. We will continue to update you when we have further information.
Browse by Month
- Jul There are no items to show for July 2018
- Aug There are no items to show for August 2018
- Sep There are no items to show for September 2018
- Oct There are no items to show for October 2018
- Nov There are no items to show for November 2018
- Dec There are no items to show for December 2018