For those with MS Office 2007 on their University managed PC.
What is happening?
As indicated in our email of 20 October, we are upgrading all remaining installations of Office 2007 on University managed PCs to Office 2013.
When will this happen?
Your PC will start the upgrade automatically from 10am tomorrow.
How will this affect you?
If you are logged into your PC at this time:
- You will see a series of prompts in the bottom right of the screen keeping you up to date with the installation progress.
- If you have any MS Office applications open, you will be prompted to close them. You will have 10 minutes in which to save any open files.
- The installation will take approximately 30 minutes to complete. You will not be able to postpone this or prevent this.
- Once the installation is complete, you will be prompted to restart your computer. We recommend that you do so immediately. If you keep postponing the restart, your PC will automatically restart 3 hours after the installation has completed.
If your PC is turned off, or if your PC is switched on and you are not logged in:
- We will start the PC and begin the installation remotely.
Browse by Month
- Jul There are no items to show for July 2018
- Aug There are no items to show for August 2018
- Sep There are no items to show for September 2018
- Oct There are no items to show for October 2018
- Nov There are no items to show for November 2018
- Dec There are no items to show for December 2018