What is happening?
As communicated by Prof Jeremy Kilburn yesterday there was a major unplanned power outage that affected the Old Aberdeen campus. IT Services engineers have worked throughout the night to recover services.
At this time the primary University services: email, printing, internet access, file storage and library services are back online, stable and fully functioning.
There are a number of services that are still offline which we are actively working to recover -
- MFD Printing – Printing is online though MFDs and network printers may require a reset to recover network connectivity.
- Student Portal
- Crystal Reports
- High Performance Computing Cluster (Maxwell & ICSMB)
- New account provisioning – This will remain offline until Monday.
- Explohub / Seislab
- Remote VPN Access
- UCAS Admissions system
We will issue a further update before 2pm advising of the progress on the continuing recovery of services.
We apologise for the inconvenience caused.
Browse by Month
- Jul There are no items to show for July 2018
- Aug There are no items to show for August 2018
- Sep There are no items to show for September 2018
- Oct There are no items to show for October 2018
- Nov There are no items to show for November 2018
- Dec There are no items to show for December 2018