Pilot systems now available for testing.
What is happening?
A small number of classroom pilot PCs, with the classroom software portfolio for 2015/16 are now available for testing. These PCs are located in
- Arts Lecture Theatre
- Edward Wright F84
- Fraser Noble 112
- MacRobert 106
- Medical School Issue Desk
- SDR Library First Floor
They are clearly marked and should be used for testing applications you plan to use during the next academic year. It is very important that any application you intend to use is tested well before you propose to teach with it, as this will give the team more time to resolve any issues. Any problems, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
What should you do?
If you have not already informed us of your classroom software requirements for 2015/16, please be aware that only requested software will be available on the new build and that the deadline for installation is 30th June2015. Details of the current departmental software lists are available at: http://www.abdn.ac.uk/staffnet/working-here/pc-classrooms.php. Any late requests should be sent to email@example.com.
Browse by Month
- May There are no items to show for May 2018
- Jun There are no items to show for June 2018
- Jul There are no items to show for July 2018
- Aug There are no items to show for August 2018
- Sep There are no items to show for September 2018
- Oct There are no items to show for October 2018
- Nov There are no items to show for November 2018
- Dec There are no items to show for December 2018