Connection to eduroam wireless network will change from Monday 2nd March
What is happening?
Note: Your username is what you use to login to University networked PCs (e.g. classroom or office desktop PCs). It is not your email address.
What should you do?
If you initially set up your eduroam connection using the XpressConnect automatic configuration wizard, you don’t need to do anything. Your username will already be set up correctly.
If you did not use XpressConnect, or if you have since altered the eduroam connection, then we recommend you set up your eduroam connection again. We strongly recommend that you do that now rather than wait until the switchover on Monday. Use XpressConnect and make sure your username is in the format email@example.com
- You’ll find a link to XpressConnect on our wireless web page at www.abdn.ac.uk/wireless/ - or via the ‘wireless help’ service.
Browse by Month
- May There are no items to show for May 2018
- Jun There are no items to show for June 2018
- Jul There are no items to show for July 2018
- Aug There are no items to show for August 2018
- Sep There are no items to show for September 2018
- Oct There are no items to show for October 2018
- Nov There are no items to show for November 2018
- Dec There are no items to show for December 2018