Intermittent wireless issues - maintenance planned for 17:00 TONIGHT
What is happening?
IT Services will be performing essential maintenance to the University wireless service from 5pm to 5.30pm on Tuesday 7th October 2014. This maintenance is being performed at short notice in order to address a number of intermittent issues that have occurred with the wireless since Saturday 4th October.
What should you do?
All wireless services including Eduroam and Resnet will be unavailable for up to 15 minutes during the maintenance window. If your device is connected to the wireless service at 5pm then it will lose service during the maintenance window. You do not need to do anything to your devices settings as service should reconnect automatically once the wireless service is restored no later than 5.30pm.
We apologise for any inconvenience that this brief outage may cause.
Browse by Month
- Jul There are no items to show for July 2018
- Aug There are no items to show for August 2018
- Sep There are no items to show for September 2018
- Oct There are no items to show for October 2018
- Nov There are no items to show for November 2018
- Dec There are no items to show for December 2018