Planned maintenance on shared filespace. Will also impact web services.
What is happening?
IT Services will need to undertake maintenance on the file storage system used by the University’s web sites along with some shared files and “H” drives tonight between 8.15pm and 8.45pm. During this period there will be a short outage to the University website and the file spaces listed below will be unavailable. The maintenance may affect the performance of the web service during the period 8.45pm to 11.15pm.
As well as the University website the affected storage locations are:
- “H” drive student file storage
What should you do?
Please finish working with any files using the above storage locations before 8.15pm this evening. If you are working on documents between 8.15pm and 8.45pm, please ensure you save them to a USB drive or locally onto your “C” drive until your network drives are re-established automatically. Please remember to copy the documents back to your “H” or “shared” drive after the interruption.
Please accept our apologies for any inconvenience caused.
Browse by Month
- Jul There are no items to show for July 2018
- Aug There are no items to show for August 2018
- Sep There are no items to show for September 2018
- Oct There are no items to show for October 2018
- Nov There are no items to show for November 2018
- Dec There are no items to show for December 2018