Planned maintenance on shared filespace. Will also impact web services.
What is happening?
IT Services will need to undertake maintenance on the file storage system used by the University’s web sites along with some shared files and “H” drives tonight between 8pm and 8.30pm. During this period there will be a short outage to the University website and the file spaces listed below will be unavailable. The maintenance may affect the performance of the web service during the period 8.30pm to 11pm.
As well as the University website the affected storage locations are:
- “H” drive student file storage
What should you do?
Please finish working with any files using the above storage locations before 8pm this evening. If you are working on documents between 8pm and 8.30pm, please ensure you save them to a USB drive or locally onto your “C” drive until your network drives are re-established automatically. Please remember to copy the documents back to your “H” or “shared” drive after the interruption.
Please accept our apologies for any inconvenience caused.
Browse by Month
- Apr There are no items to show for April 2018
- May There are no items to show for May 2018
- Jun There are no items to show for June 2018
- Jul There are no items to show for July 2018
- Aug There are no items to show for August 2018
- Sep There are no items to show for September 2018
- Oct There are no items to show for October 2018
- Nov There are no items to show for November 2018
- Dec There are no items to show for December 2018