MSOffice for home use now available.
What is happening?
IT Services is launching a new service to make Microsoft Office for working at home available to staff for free via direct download. Members of staff can download and install Microsoft Office Professional Plus 2010 and Microsoft Office for Mac 2011 on personal devices free from our WebStore. See our user guide for further details.
This service is replacing the Microsoft Work at Home Media order form on the local downloads service. Staff can install one copy of Microsoft Office for work at home use. Microsoft Office Professional Plus 2010 and Microsoft Office for Mac 2011 will be available.
These guidelines are for personal devices only. Please note that IT Services cannot take any responsibility nor offer support for software installations made on personally owned devices. You can contact Kivuto Support from the WebStore by clicking on the Help link if you require additional assistance.
If you need to install MS Office on a University based domain PC or networked laptop, go to the Software Center on your computer: Start Menu > All Programs > Microsoft System Centre 2012 > Configuration Manager > Software Center. If you need further assistance, then please contact the IT Servicedesk at firstname.lastname@example.org.
What should you do?
Use your university username and password to log onto our Software Download Service to see our Microsoft Office for working at home user guide and instructions. Please note that you will also need to use your university username and password to access the MS Office for working at home WebStore.
Browse by Month
- Apr There are no items to show for April 2018
- May There are no items to show for May 2018
- Jun There are no items to show for June 2018
- Jul There are no items to show for July 2018
- Aug There are no items to show for August 2018
- Sep There are no items to show for September 2018
- Oct There are no items to show for October 2018
- Nov There are no items to show for November 2018
- Dec There are no items to show for December 2018