Ongoing planned maintenance
What is happening?
IT Services will be conducting essential maintenance to the network infrastructure on Wednesday 27th March between 18:00 – 19:30.
During this period, users in the following areas should be aware that there will be a series of interruptions to the network services for up to 5 minutes in duration.
- Private link to NHS Grampian
- Wireless users in NHS buildings
- NHS users in UoA buidlings
- NHS Login to Suttie PCs
FH PET Centre
Network services will also be At Risk across the rest of the campus.
What should you do?
If you experience an interruption to your network connection, please wait a few minutes and then retry.
If you are planning to work on documents etc during this period, please save your work locally onto your hard drive or a USB drive. After this period, copy these files back to the shared drive to enable them to be backed up overnight.
Please accept our apologies for any inconvenience caused.
Browse by Month
- Apr There are no items to show for April 2018
- May There are no items to show for May 2018
- Jun There are no items to show for June 2018
- Jul There are no items to show for July 2018
- Aug There are no items to show for August 2018
- Sep There are no items to show for September 2018
- Oct There are no items to show for October 2018
- Nov There are no items to show for November 2018
- Dec There are no items to show for December 2018