Some student services affected by planned maintenance Thursday and Friday this week.
What is happening?
As indicated previously, some key IT services will be at risk over the next couple of days due to the continuing refurbishment of the Edward Wright Data Centre.
Please be aware that there will be an 'at risk' period from 08:00 on Thursday 13th December 2012 until 18:00 on Friday December 2012. During this 'at risk' period you are advised to back up your work regularly on both the H: drive and an alternative media such as a memory stick. Do not use the S: drive as that is wiped when you log out.
Also during this 'at risk' period, the e-payment service for adding money to your print budget may be affected so if you are intending to do a lot of printing during this time, we advise you to top up your account before then. We are intending to keep the cash payment window in the Edward Wright Building open from 08:00 to 18:00 on both days.
If you want more information on accessing and using the H: drive and file management then you can find it here http://www.abdn.ac.uk/dit/student/get-started/filespace.php
Please accept our apologies for any inconvenience caused.
Browse by Month
- Apr There are no items to show for April 2018
- May There are no items to show for May 2018
- Jun There are no items to show for June 2018
- Jul There are no items to show for July 2018
- Aug There are no items to show for August 2018
- Sep There are no items to show for September 2018
- Oct There are no items to show for October 2018
- Nov There are no items to show for November 2018
- Dec There are no items to show for December 2018