Access to network services at risk during the evenings Mon 14 - Fri 17 Sept
What is happening?
As part of the on-going refurbishment of the Edward Wright Data Centre, DIT require to undertake network maintenance each evening next week (Monday 10 September - Friday 14 September) between the hours of 18:00 and 22:00.
During these maintenance periods, all network services will be at risk. However the actual time of interruption will depend purely on the progress we make every evening and as a result it is impossible to predict exactly when a particular service will be at risk.
If an outage occurs for any service, you may find access to applications or resources impacted for up to 30 seconds at a time.
What should you do?
If you have to work after 18:00 between the above dates, please be aware that access to network resources may be intermittent and should be considered at risk.
Please ensure that you save your work on a regular basis, including saving to the C drive if required.
Remember to copy your work back to your network shared space after the outage.
Browse by Month
- Jul There are no items to show for July 2018
- Aug There are no items to show for August 2018
- Sep There are no items to show for September 2018
- Oct There are no items to show for October 2018
- Nov There are no items to show for November 2018
- Dec There are no items to show for December 2018