Scheduled maintainance on telephone system in Suttie, Polwarth and IMS
What is happening?
DIT Service Engineers will be carrying out planned maintenance, on the Telephone system supporting the Suttie, Polwarth and IMS buildings. This work will take place between 6:00pm – 7:00pm on Wednesday 25th January 2012. As a result all of the telephones in the Suttie Centre, Polwarth and Institute of Medical Science buildings will be out of service for 20-30 mins from 6:00pm and potentially at risk for the remainder of the hour.
Additionally, this does mean that the emergency telephones in the lifts in these buildings will be out of service during this period.
What should you do?
During this time, there may be some brief interruptions to telephone services, as a result we would recommend that you do not initiate or take any long calls during the outage. Also, as there will be no emergency telephones in the lifts you should not attempt to use the lifts during this period.
Please accept our sincere apologies for any inconvenience caused.
Browse by Month
- May There are no items to show for May 2018
- Jun There are no items to show for June 2018
- Jul There are no items to show for July 2018
- Aug There are no items to show for August 2018
- Sep There are no items to show for September 2018
- Oct There are no items to show for October 2018
- Nov There are no items to show for November 2018
- Dec There are no items to show for December 2018