Error relating to "class Proxy126" when accessing assessments/course materials in MyAberdeen now Resolved.
What is happening?
We previously advised you of an intermittent issue with MyAberdeen, when attempting to access course materials / assessments which resulted in users receiving the following error message:
· “Could not initialize class Proxy126”
The developers of the system have identified the cause of the issue and have now resolved this. We will continue to monitor the situation carefully.
What should you do?
If you are continuing to experience any issues please contact the DIT Servicedesk (details below) and provide the following information:
- What operating system are you using? (Windows, Mac or Linux)
- What browser(s) are you using (Internet Explorer, Firefox, Chrome or Safari)
- Have you tried clearing the temporary internet files or cache in the browser?
- Have you tried rebooting your PC (Log out/Log in – Mac/Linux)?
- What is the best contact number for you?
Please accept our apologies for any inconvenience caused.
Browse by Month
- Apr There are no items to show for April 2018
- May There are no items to show for May 2018
- Jun There are no items to show for June 2018
- Jul There are no items to show for July 2018
- Aug There are no items to show for August 2018
- Sep There are no items to show for September 2018
- Oct There are no items to show for October 2018
- Nov There are no items to show for November 2018
- Dec There are no items to show for December 2018