Interruptions to telephony services to/from Foresterhill.
What is happening?
DIT Service Engineers will be carrying out planned maintenance on the University telephony system at Foresterhill. This work will take place between 18:00 and 18:30 on Thursday 13 October.
There will be a number of brief (30-60 second) interruptions to all FH 4 digit and all 76 prefix telephone numbers between 18:00 and 19:30. Ongoing calls will be disconnected.
What should you do?
Please be aware that during this maintenance period, telephone calls may be disconnected. If you answer or place a call during this time, please warn your contact that you may be disconnected suddenly.
If your call is disconnected you, or the calling party, should attempt to redial.
Please accept our apologies for any inconvenience caused.
Browse by Month
- Jul There are no items to show for July 2018
- Aug There are no items to show for August 2018
- Sep There are no items to show for September 2018
- Oct There are no items to show for October 2018
- Nov There are no items to show for November 2018
- Dec There are no items to show for December 2018