Details on rollout of new MFDs.
What is happening?
A phased rollout of new MFDs is currently underway. MFDs allow staff and students the ability to print, copy and scan documents from one device. Existing MFDs and printers are being replaced with new devices, building by building, across the campus. The rollout is expected to continue until the end of 2011.
The first phase is complete and new MFDs and printers are now in place in the following buildings:
- Dental School
- Suttie Centre
- William Guild
- All University library locations
The next phase starts on 17 October – see www.abdn.ac.uk/dit/rm/projects/print-copy#timetable for detailed timetable.
- All existing MFDs will be replaced first.
- The introduction of additional devices will start after this process is completed and in consultation with building contacts.
- In most cases, new devices will be placed in the same location as their predecessors, however as part of the consultancy process, there will be opportunity to move new devices into more suitable locations.
Want to know more about the new print and copy solution for staff and student?
Browse by Month
- May There are no items to show for May 2018
- Jun There are no items to show for June 2018
- Jul There are no items to show for July 2018
- Aug There are no items to show for August 2018
- Sep There are no items to show for September 2018
- Oct There are no items to show for October 2018
- Nov There are no items to show for November 2018
- Dec There are no items to show for December 2018