No IT Services available on Thursday evening and also At Risk on Friday evening.
What is happening?
In order to prepare for the installation of the University’s new Data Storage systems, DIT Service Engineers will be carrying out essential maintenance and upgrades to the campus network service.
This will occur on the evening of Thursday 6 January between 17:00 and 21:00 and then again on Friday 7 January between 17:00 and 21:00.
On Thursday 6 January there will be no availability of IT services between 17:00 and 21:00. However, on Friday 7 January there will be regular periods of interruption to service although systems will be available.
What should you do?
There will be no IT services available on Thursday evening and you should be aware that during Friday evening there will be a risk of loss of connectivity during this period. If you do choose to work during this period, please save your work regularly to avoid any loss of data.
Please accept our apologies for any inconvenience caused.
Browse by Month
- May There are no items to show for May 2018
- Jun There are no items to show for June 2018
- Jul There are no items to show for July 2018
- Aug There are no items to show for August 2018
- Sep There are no items to show for September 2018
- Oct There are no items to show for October 2018
- Nov There are no items to show for November 2018
- Dec There are no items to show for December 2018