Planned maintenance - Telephone System, University Office
What is happening?
DIT Service Engineers will be carrying out planned maintenance, on the Telephone system supporting the University Office. This work will take place between 18:00 - 20:00 on Wednesday 4th August 2010. As a result all of the telephones (not including the lifts or fire alarms), within the University Office, will be out of service for 1 hour from 18:00 and potentially at risk for the remainder of the time.
What should you do?
During this time, there may be some brief interruptions to telephone services, as a result we would recommend that you do not initiate or take any long calls during the outage.
Please accept our sincere apologies for any inconvenience caused.
Browse by Month
- Jul There are no items to show for July 2018
- Aug There are no items to show for August 2018
- Sep There are no items to show for September 2018
- Oct There are no items to show for October 2018
- Nov There are no items to show for November 2018
- Dec There are no items to show for December 2018