Essential maintenance to Telephone System WEST of High Street, Old Aberdeen - Wednesday 25 November 2009
What is happening?
DIT Service Engineers will be carrying out planned maintenance, on the Telephone system supporting buildings WEST of the High Street, Old Aberdeen. This work will take place between 18:00 and 19:00 on Wednesday 25th November 2009. As a result all of the telephones within the following buildings will be out of service for 30 minutes from 18:00 and potentially at risk for the remainder of the time :
- Meston (including lifts)
- Fraser Noble (including lifts)
- St Marys
- The Hub (including lifts)
- Zoology (including lifts)
- Cruickshank (including lifts)
- Queen Mother Library (including lifts)
- Powis Gate
- Heating Station
- Rocking Horse Nursery
- Crombie Johnston (excluding student telephony and Kings Hall)
- Humanity Manse
What should you do?
During this time, there may be some brief interruptions to telephone services, as a result we would recommend that you do not initiate or take any long calls during the outage.
Please accept our sincere apologies for any inconvenience caused and the late notice.
Should you have any concerns or queries please contact the DIT Service Desk:
- Tel: 3636 (externally on: 01224 273636)
- Web client: www.abdn.ac.uk/servicedesk/self-service
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org