The new remote access solution for personal devices
What is Remote VPN?
Remote VPN is the University’s new browser-based, remote access solution for personal devices.
Remote VPN provides you with secure, authenticated, access to personal (H: drive) and to web-based resources such as MetaLib off campus or over the University wireless network.
All you need is an internet connection - open a web browser and login to the VPN with your usual University username and password.
How do I get started?
Follow the guidelines in our quick start guide to install the VPN components on your personal device and to connect to and start using the VPN.
If you have any problems, please contact the Service Desk by email email@example.com marking the subject line ‘Remote Access’.
What is happening to the old VPN?
The existing VPN will be turned off on 31 July 2013.
Browse by Month
- Jul There are no items to show for July 2018
- Aug There are no items to show for August 2018
- Sep There are no items to show for September 2018
- Oct There are no items to show for October 2018
- Nov There are no items to show for November 2018
- Dec There are no items to show for December 2018