Planned update to remotely connected University managed devices running BIG-IP
For compliance reasons we need to deploy critical software update to university managed Windows devices.
The deployment will initially take place to remotely connected university Windows devices on Wednesday 14 June between 8am and 10am.
What are we doing?
- We will be pushing out a critical update during the 2-hour window starting from 8am.
- The remote connection software ‘BIG-IP’ will update automatically when you log into your PC.
- The update should be seamless and not require any input from you.
- Once the update completes, which should be within a few minutes of your device log on, your connection should work automatically.
- If you encounter any problems, please restart your device and log on again.
- Please wait up to 5 minutes for the connection to fully upgrade and complete.
- If you still are having problems, then please contact the IT Service Desk.
What is next?
Should this upgrade complete as expected, then we will be pushing out the same update to all university managed devices from Thursday 15 June.
Thank you for your understanding.