Our ERDAS Imagine software license has been renewed, and users need to update their software to version 2018 to continue using the software after 8 August 2018.
What is happening?
ERDAS Imagine 2016 users may see an expiry warning upon starting the software and may be prompted to update their license.
Users will need to update the software to version 2018 from 8 August 2018 to continue using the software.
What should you do?
University Windows Desktop or Laptop
If you need to upgrade to ERDAS Imagine 2018 on a university owned networked computer or laptop, then please send an email to the Service Desk - email@example.com - including the following information:
•Subject: ERDAS Imagine 2018 Installation Request
•Contact Phone Number
•PC Name, e.g. CLSM-001234
To install ERDAS Imagine 2018 on a Windows personal device:
• Visit the Software Download Site at http://www.abdn.ac.uk/local/download
• Accept the terms and conditions at the bottom
• Proceed to the Other Applications>ERDAS Imagine folder
• Download the PDF installation instructions and follow them to install and license the software
If you have problems with the installation of ERDAS Imagine 2018, please send an email to the Service Desk - firstname.lastname@example.org - including the following information:
• Subject: ERDAS 2018 Installation Request
• Your Name
• Contact Phone Number
• PC Name, e.g. CLSM-001234