The UPS Repair at our second data centre has now been resolved
What is happening?
We are pleased to advise that the work to repair a fault with the Uninterruptible Power Supply (UPS) at our second data centre completed successfully last night.
Both our IT data centres at Edward Wright and Garthdee are functioning fully with UPS and generator backup to the mains power supply.
We would like to thank staff and students for their patience and understanding during the unplanned outages and also during the downtime caused while we investigated and then repaired the faulty equipment.
We do not anticipate any further outages of this type in the foreseeable future.
Browse by Month
- Jul There are no items to show for July 2018
- Aug There are no items to show for August 2018
- Sep There are no items to show for September 2018
- Oct There are no items to show for October 2018
- Nov There are no items to show for November 2018
- Dec There are no items to show for December 2018