What do you think of University IT services?
We carried out our annual survey of satisfaction on the provision of IT Services in February 2016. Many thanks go to the 7291 of you who took the time to complete the questionnaire, providing your views and thoughts with respect to the existing IT service provision.
- 81% of you are satisfied with the computing and associated services we provide.
- 40% of you think the overall IT service has improved over the last 12 months.
- Once again you reported that you really like the collaborative spaces such as the co-labs in the Sir Duncan Rice Library, and that you would like more of them.
- Only 54% of you are satisfied with the eduroam and resnet wireless services – rest assured we remain committed to improving it. You can help us by reporting any connectivity issues to the IT Service Desk - firstname.lastname@example.org.
- 84% of you are happy with your Virtual Learning Environment, up from 79% last year. However, your comments indicated that the grades/feedback feature is not used by enough academic staff, and that site navigation and links to key systems could be improved.
- Satisfaction with IT within lecture theatres and computing classrooms remains in the amber zone (69% and 73%), we’ll continue to look for ways to improve these areas.
- 93% of your are satisfied or very satisfied with the Outlook email service.
Read our full survey report.
If you would like to comment upon, or ask a question about the survey, send an email to the Head of Relationship Management, Dean Phillips.