Throughout the exam period there are a number of study and relaxation spaces that are available to help students study and chill out. Also during organised during these times, there are a number of student activities and events taking place to help you relax for a few minutes between study sessions. Activities are open to everyone. Check these out below and on the Student Event listing page.
If you want some exam study tips - also check out Toolkit, searching "Study" for additional support.
And before you head off to a building to study, check the classroom PC availability.
Please note From Friday 30 November until Monday 17 December, MacRobert PC classrooms 106, 107, 113 and 117 will be used exclusively for exams and will not be open for ad hoc use. Alternative study space is available in the Edward Wright Building, where all PC Classrooms will have 24 access during this period, and the SDR Library.
Sir Duncan Rice Library: Opening Hours
- Sunday 18 November: Open from 11am (24 hour operating hours start)
- Friday 14 December: Closed at 10pm (24 hour operating hours stop)
Winter vacation Opening Hours
- Saturday 15 December: 09.00 – 13.00
- Sun 16th December: Closed
- Mon 17th December: 08.30 – 17.00
- Tues 18th December: 08.30 – 17.00
- Wed 19th December: 08.30 – 17.00
- Thurs 20th December: 08.30 – 17.00
- Friday 21st December: TBC