If you wish to leave the University of Aberdeen and transfer to another institution you will need to follow procedures to withdraw from study. Details on how to do this are available from the Withdrawing from, or Suspending Studies webpage.

For details regarding admission to other Universities, please contact the admissions department of the institution you are seeking entry to.  If required by the other institution, you are able to buy a copy of your University Transcript (your official academic record) via the Online Store.