C6 - Unauthorised Withdrawal

Students who have been given a C6 for the course must respond to the e-mail sent from Monitoring in one of two ways:

  • If you are no longer attending the course you have been given a C6 for then you must visit the Duty Registry Officer at the Infohub to formally withdraw from the course.
  • If you do wish to continue with the course in question then please complete the C6 Appeal Form and hand it in to the School Office (F50, Edward Wright Building).

C7 - Refusal of Class Certificate

To attempt to resolve this issue, please follow the instructions below.

  • If you think you have received a C7 by mistake, please attempt to resolve the matter informally with the School as soon as possible and certainly no later than 10 working days. This should be done through the School Office.
  • If you wish to appeal the C7 formally you must follow the University's Appeals Procedure. To submit an appeal you MUST complete the University's appeal form and return it to academicservices@abdn.ac.uk, no later than 10 working days.