C6 - Unauthorised Withdrawal

Students who have been given a C6 for a course must respond to the e-mail sent from Monitoring in one of two ways:

If you wish to continue with the course in question then please complete the C6 Appeal Formand return it to the appropriate School Office:

If you are no longer attending the course you have been given a C6 for then you must visit the Duty Registry Officer at the Infohub to formally withdraw from the course. 

If you are studying Medicine, Physician Associate Studies or Dentistry please arrange to speak to your Year Lead or the Student Welfare Officer before withdrawing.  

C7 - Refusal of Class Certificate

To attempt to resolve this issue, please follow the instructions below.

If you think you have received a C7 by mistake, please attempt to resolve the matter informally with the School as soon as possible and certainly no later than 10 working days. This should be done through the appropriate School Office (details as above).

If you wish to appeal the C7 formally you must follow the University's Appeals Procedure.  To submit an appeal you MUST complete the University's appeal form an return it to academicservices@abdn.ac.uk, no later than 10 working days