Students with a C6 should complete a C6 Appeal Form giving the reason why you should be reinstated on the course. For Geology courses, the C6 forms should be handed into the General Office in the Meston Building.  For Archaeology and Geography courses, the C6 should be passed to the course Coordinator.

C7 - Refusal of Class Certificate

To attempt to resolve this issue, please follow the instructions below.

  • If you think you have received a C7 by mistake, please attempt to resolve the matter informally with the School as soon as possible and certainly no later than 10 working days. This should be done through the School Office.
  • If you wish to appeal the C7 formally you must follow the University's Appeals Procedure.  To submit an appeal you MUST complete the University's appeal form and return it to, no later than 10 working days.