STUDENT ISSUED WITH A C6
- Student receives an e-mail from student monitoring asking the student to contact the School and complete this C6 Appeal Form.
- The student MUST complete this form with the Course Co-ordinator (not your Personal Tutor) and it MUST be approved by the Course Co-ordinator before it is returned to the School.
- The form must be submitted before the deadline date given in the e-mail.
- If a student might be delayed in submitting the form to the School, the student should notify firstname.lastname@example.org with reasons of why it is delayed and an indication to when it might be submitted.
- Failure to submit the form will result in a C7, which is a removal of the student’s class certificate.
Implications of a C7 are:
- Loss of MyAberdeen access for the course to which the C7 was issued.
- Exam ineligibility and resit ineligibility.
- Course failure.
- Where more than one C7 is issued, possible termination of studies.
C7 – Refusal of Class Certificate
To attempt to resolve this issue, please follow the instructions below.
- If you think you have received a C7 by mistake, please attempt to resolve the matter informally with the School as soon as possible and certainly no later than 10 working days.
- If you wish to appeal the C7 formally you must follow the University's Appeals Procedure. To submit an appeal you MUST complete the University’s appeal form and return it to email@example.com, within 5 working days of being unable to resolve the matter informally.
SCHOOL'S CONTACT DETAILS
School Office: CB001 (Divinity and Religious Studies, History of Art, Philosophy) and LG01 (History), 50-52 College Bounds
School Monitoring E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org