C6 - Unauthorised Withdrawal
Students who have been given a C6 for a course must respond to the email sent from Monitoring in one of two ways:
- If you are no longer attending the course you have been given a C6 for, then you must visit the Duty Registry Officer in the Infohub to formally withdraw from the course.
- If you are an undergraduate and wish to continue with the course in question then please complete the C6 Appeal Form and hand it in to the School Office (G32 Zoology) or attach and send to email@example.com.
- If you are a postgraduate and wish to continue with the course in question then please complete the C6 Appeal Form and hand it in to the Postgraduate Office (1.12 Cruickshank Building) or attach and send to firstname.lastname@example.org.
C7 – Refusal of Class Certificate
To attempt to resolve this issue, please follow the instructions below.
- You can attempt to resolve the matter informally through the School Office (G32 Zoology) or Postgraduate Office (1.12 Cuickshank Building). This should be done as soon as possible and certainly no later than 10 working days.
- If you wish to appeal the C7 formally you must follow the University's Appeals Procedure. To submit an appeal you MUST complete the University’s appeal form and return it to email@example.com, no later than 10 working days.