The University regularly monitors your attendance and engagement with your studies to ensure that you remain on track with your studies and will contact you by email if either is deemed to be unsatisfactory.
What the University will do
- Monitor your attendance and coursework submission weekly to ensure you remain on track with your studies;
- Undertake mid-year and summer progress checks for undergraduate students;
- Monitor the progress of postgraduate taught students at each stage of the degree programme;
- Ensure our Tier 4 students meet the monitoring requirements of their Tier 4 visa. For information on monitoring while under Tier 4 please contact the Tier 4 Team;
- Implement a postgraduate research monitoring framework for postgraduate research students.