Parents, guardians and family members play such an important part of our students’ lives that we would be amiss if we forgot about them. Therefore, we have developed a comprehensive Parent Orientation available over the Welcome Weekend whereby any parent, guardian, family member or friend who has a vested interest in one of our new students can come along and learn all about the university.
- There will be drop in sessions at Hillhead for those of you with students living in the student village.
- There will be a Parent and Family Programme Welcome to Aberdeen Event on Saturday in Elphinstone Hall on Old Aberdeen Campus to showcase the different services and activities in which students can get involved.
- On Sunday we will have an afternoon session (must register below) inclusive of:
- Campus Tours (including the Sports Village)
- 90 minute session lecture & Student Panel