Arriving in a new country can be exciting and intimidating at the same time. With this in mind, a number of important induction sessions have been arranged to equip you with practical advice and tips on matters such as living in Scotland and University Life.
- Erasmus, International Exchange and Study Abroad
A mandatory Orientation session for all incoming Erasmus, International Exchange and Study Abroad students will be held on Monday 8 January 2018 in Fraser Noble Building, FN1, from 10.00am - 5.00pm. Incoming exchange students will receive a link to register for Orientation by email.
Subsequent drop-in registration sessions will take place in Fraser Noble Building 115 and 116 as follows:
- Tuesday 9, Wednesday 10 and Thursday 11 January 2018, 1.00pm - 4.00pm
- Friday 12 January 2018, 10.00am - 4.00pm
For Tier 4 (student visa) information and other immigration matters that will be of use to our students, their family and friends, please visit our Tier 4 and immigration pages.
- Induction information
Welcome week is broken down into parts:
- University Orientation & Welcome
- Academic Induction
- January Jumpstart & Social Activities
Other important information
Open from 10am-4pm, Monday-Friday
- Student Support
- Glenda Hale and Michele Theodule, International Student Advisers
- Department Office Location - Student Support, Second Floor of the Students' Union Building (Drop-in and have a chat with our ISAs)
- Phone: +(44)1224 273935
- Email: email@example.com
ID Card Collection
Students will collect their student ID cards from InfoHub. Students on a visa will have complete a visa check in order to complete their registration.