What is a transcript?
- A transcript lists courses that you have undertaken during your period of registration.
- A transcript indicates the academic year in which a course has been taken, its credit value, any merit awards and the definition of the Common Assessment Scale bands.
- Transcripts are not available for:
- Postgraduate taught students registered prior to the academic year 1998/99;
- Research degrees where no modules have been taken.
- All taught students are given a transcript with their degree certificate when they graduate. If you require additional copies they can be bought through the Online Store.
What will it cost?
Current students: £10 for 1 original and £2 per additional original, up to a maximum of six copies.
Former and not currently registered students: £15 for 1 original and £2 per additional original, up to a maximum of six copies.
Transcripts can be collected from the Infohub or sent by post. Current postal charges are:
- 2nd class mail - £1.00
- Recorded signed for within the UK - £1.90
- Airmail within the EU - £2.50
- Airmail outside the EU - £3.50
Please allow 10 working days to process your order.
When you place your order there is an opportunity to give special instructions in the questionnaire, i.e. if envelopes should be sealed with the University stamp.
If you have a form that has to be completed and sent along with your transcript, please email a copy of it to firstname.lastname@example.org, quoting your order reference number from the Online Store.