Even if you attended Orientation, and watched the videos online (more than once) you may need a refreshers and a greater-in-depth session later on throughout the year. You may also want to hone your skills in that particular area, and the ‘Simply Living Workshop Series’ does just that – helps you gain the skills outside the classroom that you need to gain success in life.
If you complete all 5 sessions you will receive a certificate showing that you have completed the entire Simply Living Workshop Series. This is the first year that we are running activities such as this, and therefore we will always welcome your feedback on ways to improve.
Below is a list of all workshops. They will take place in the International Centre in the AUSA Union Building and have limited capacity. If you would like to participate therefore please register here.
- 4th October 2017: Cultural Communication
- 1st November 2017: Organisation and Time Management
- 31st January 2018: Personal Finance
- 28th February 2018: Job Hunting and Interview Skills
- 28th March 2018: Transportation and Travel Hacks