We are aiming to identify molecular mechanisms underlying inflammation and immune-modulated diseases. Our research includes the response to infection and an understanding of the role of innate and adaptive immune systems in disease processes, including the development of drug therapies.
- Rasha Abu Eid (T-cell Biology, Cancer Immunology, Immune Modulators)
- Helen Galley (sepsis, melatonin, inflammation)
- Andy Porter (Inflammation, Biologics drug discovery, Antibody engineering)
- Mark Vickers (Regulatory T-lymphocytes, Human Herpesvirus 4, Autoimmune Hemolytic Anemia)
- Frank Ward (Autoantigens, Regulatory T-lymphocytes, Autoimmune Hemolytic Anemia)
- Heather Wilson (Macrophages, Inflammatory disease and Intracellular signalling)