Page 1 of 6 Results 1 to 10 of 55
- Vuksanovic, V, Staff, RT, Ahearn, T, Murray, AD & Wischik, CM 2019, 'Cortical Thickness and Surface Area Networks in Healthy Aging, Alzheimer’s Disease and Behavioral Variant Fronto-Temporal Dementia', International Journal of Neural Systems, vol. 29, no. 6, 1850055. [Online] DOI: https://doi.org/10.1142/S0129065718500557
- Scally, C, Abbas, H, Ahearn, T, Srinivasan, J, Mezincescu, A, Rudd, A, Spath, N, Yucel-Finn, A, Yuecel, R, Oldroyd, K, Dospinescu, C, Horgan, G, Broadhurst, P, Henning, A, Newby, DE, Semple, S, Wilson, HM & Dawson, DK 2019, 'Myocardial and Systemic Inflammation in Acute Stress-Induced (Takotsubo) Cardiomyopathy', Circulation, vol. 139, no. 13, pp. 1581-1592. [Online] DOI: https://doi.org/10.1161/CIRCULATIONAHA.118.037975
- Job, DE, Dickie, DA, Rodriguez, D, Robson, A, Pernet, C, Bastin, ME, Boardman, JP, Murray, AD, Ahearn, T, Waiter, GD, Staff, RT, Deary, IJ, Shenkin, SD & Wardlaw, JM 2017, 'A brain imaging repository of normal structural MRI across the life course: Brain Images of Normal Subjects (BRAINS)', Neuroimage, vol. 144, no. Part B, pp. 299–304. [Online] DOI: https://doi.org/10.1016/j.neuroimage.2016.01.027
- Schwarz, K, Ahearn, T, Srinivasan, J, Neil, CJ, Scally, C, Rudd, A, Jagpal, B, Frenneaux, MP, Pislaru, C, Horowitz, JD & Dawson, DK 2017, 'Alterations in Cardiac Deformation, Timing of Contraction and Relaxation, and Early Myocardial Fibrosis Accompany the Apparent Recovery of Acute Stress-Induced (Takotsubo) Cardiomyopathy: An End to the Concept of Transience ', Journal of the American Society of Echocardiography, vol. 30, no. 8, pp. 745-755. [Online] DOI: https://doi.org/10.1016/j.echo.2017.03.016
- Schwarz, K, Ahearn, T, Srinivasan, J, Neil, CJ, Scally, C, Rudd, A, Jagpal, B, Frenneaux, MP, Pislaru, C, Horowitz, JD & Dawson, DK 2017, 'Author's Reply: Persistence of Deformation Abnormalities and Detection of Fibrosis at 4-Month Follow-up in Patients with Takotsubo Syndrome', Journal of the American Society of Echocardiography, vol. 30, no. 10, pp. 1042-1042. [Online] DOI: https://doi.org/10.1016/j.echo.2017.07.002
- Vuksanovic, V, Staff, R, Ahearn, TS, Morson, SM, Bentham, P, Murray, AD & Wischik, CM 2017, 'Distinct anatomical subtypes of behavioural variant frontotemporal dementia and involvement of intrinsic brain networks: a clustering study', Alzheimer Research UK (2017), 14/03/17.
- de Vries, CF, Staff, RT, Harris, SE, Chapko, D, Williams, DS, Reichert, P, Ahearn, T, McNeil, CJ, Whalley, LJ & Murray, AD 2017, 'Klotho, APOEε4, cognitive ability, brain size, atrophy and survival: A study in the Aberdeen Birth Cohort of 1936', Neurobiology of Aging, vol. 55, pp. 91-98. [Online] DOI: https://doi.org/10.1016/j.neurobiolaging.2017.02.019
- Gregory, JS, Barr, RJ, Varela, V, Ahearn, TS, Gardiner, JL, Gilbert, FJ, Redpath, TW, Hutchison, JD & Aspden, RM 2017, 'MRI and the distribution of bone marrow fat in hip osteoarthritis', Journal of Magnetic Resonance Imaging, vol. 45, no. 1, pp. 42–50 . [Online] DOI: https://doi.org/10.1002/jmri.25318
- Vuksanovic, V, Staff, R, Ahearn, T, Bentham, P, Murray, AD & Wischik, CM 2017, 'Organisation of cortical thickness networks in Alzheimer’s disease and behavioural variant frontotemporal dementia across brain lobes', 6th Cambridge Neuroscience Symposium, Cambridge, United Kingdom, 7/09/17 - 8/09/17.
- Wilcock, GK, Gauthier, S, Frisoni, GB, Jia, J, Hardlund, JH, Moebius, HJ, Bentham, P, Kook, KA, Schelter, BO, Wischik, DJ, Davis, CS, Staff, RT, Vuksanovic, V, Ahearn, T, Bracoud, L, Shamsi, K, Marek, K, Seibyl, J, Riedel, G, Storey, JMD, Harrington, CR & Wischik, CM 2017, 'Potential of Low Dose Leuco-Methylthioninium Bis(Hydromethanesulphonate) (LMTM) Monotherapy for Treatment of Mild Alzheimer’s Disease: Cohort Analysis as Modified Primary Outcome in a Phase III Clinical Trial', Journal of Alzheimer's Disease, vol. 61, no. 1, pp. 435-457. [Online] DOI: https://doi.org/10.3233/JAD-170560