Roger Staff was born in London and studied physics at UEA. He moved to Aberdeen in 1988 and completed his PhD in medical physics in 1994. He has worked for the NHS since 1991 and currently leads the clinical physics imaging team at NHS-Grampian. His other interests include Intelligence and social mobility.
(Since 1999) founding member of the Aberdeen 1921 & 1936 birth cohort study group with three critical responsibilities for (1) hypothesis generation and hypothesis testing; (2) brain imaging and image analysis; (3) Advance data modelling of complex databases; (Since 2003 with Taurx) the imaging the effects tau aggregation inhibition and the use of surrogate imaging measures in drug development; (Since 2008) the development of structural and temporal (fMRI) complexity measures for use in ageing and neurodegenerative disease; (Since 2012) The prognostic value of automated analysis of sequential retinal images in diabetic retinopathy. The use of external quality assurance programs in diabetic retinopathy.
Page 8 of 8 Results 71 to 76 of 76
- Gray, CF, Staff, RT, Redpath, TW, Needham, G & Renny, NMP 2000, 'Assessment of maxillary sinus volume for the sinus lift operation by three-dimensional magnetic resonance imaging', Dento Maxillo Facial Radiology, vol. 29, pp. 154-158.
- Staff, RT, Gemmell, HG, Shanks, MF, Murray, AD & Venneri, A 2000, 'Changes in the rCBF images of patients with Alzheimer's disease receiving Donepezil therapy', Nuclear Medicine Communications, vol. 21, pp. 37-41.
- Staff, RT, Venneri, A, Gemmell, HG, Shanks, MF, Pestell, SJ & Murray, AD 2000, 'HMPAO SPECT imaging of Alzheimer's disease patients with similar content-specific autobiographic delusion: Comparison using statistical parametric mapping', Journal of Nuclear Medicine, vol. 41, no. 9, pp. 1451-1455.
- Malagoli, M, Murray, AD, Venneri, A, Welch, A, Currie, DG, Kaar, G & Staff, RT 2000, 'Language mapping in a left handed patient with glioma using H215O positron emission tomography', Neuroimage, vol. 11, no. 5, pp. S321. [Online] DOI: https://doi.org/10.1016/S1053-8119(00)91253-9
- Brookes, JA, Redpath, TW, Gilbert, FJ, Murray, AD & Staff, RT 1999, 'Accuracy of T1 measurement in dynamic contrast-enhanced breast MRI using two- and three-dimensional variable flip angle fast low-angle shot', Journal of Magnetic Resonance Imaging, vol. 9, no. 2, pp. 163-171. [Online] DOI: https://doi.org/10.1002/(SICI)1522-2586(199902)9:2<163::AID-JMRI3>3.0.CO;2-L
- Gray, CF, Redpath, TW, Smith, FW, Staff, RT & Bainton, R 1999, 'Assessment of the sinus lift operation by magnetic resonance imaging', British Journal of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery, vol. 37, no. 4, pp. 285-289. [Online] DOI: https://doi.org/10.1054/bjom.1999.0073