GPCME provide teaching to all 5 years of the MBChB programme.
Years 1-3 are delivered by a core network of local GP Practices. Years 4 and 5 we have both core teaching and clinical placements.
GPCME can be contacted by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org this email is monitored daily.
- Dr John McKeown - Head of Teaching
- Prof Val Wass - Clinical Chair in General Practice Medical Education
- Dr Ken Lawton - Deputy Head of Teaching
- Dr Shirley Laird - Years 1 to 3 Co-Ordinator
- Dr Fiona Marr (Maternity cover for Dr Naomi Dow) - Year 1 GP Lead
- Dr Fiona Marr - Year 2 GP Lead
- Dr David MacLeod - Year 3 GP Lead
- Dr Emma Rischbeith (maternity cover for Dr Linzi Lumsden) - GP Enhanced Years 1 to 3
- Dr Laura Muirhead - GP Enhanced Years 4 to 5
- Dr Kim Miller - Year 4 and 5 GP Lead (Inverness)
- Dr Fiona Parker - Year 4 and 5 GP Lead (Aberdeen)
- Mrs Sarah Gray - GP Administrator
- Mrs Irene Pacitti - Institute Administration Coordinator - Years 1 to 3 GP
- Mrs Ann Christie - Institute Administration Coordinator GP Enhanced
- TBC - Institute Administration Coordinator GP Placements Year 4 and 5