Research Project Manager
I work as part of the Dietary Assessment team with particular responsibility for the Scottish Collaborative Group Food Frequency questionnaire.
I also work as the research project manager for the 'Children of the 1950s' cohort study.
Page 1 of 2 Results 1 to 25 of 27
- Sandu-Giuraniuc, A-L, Habota, T, Waiter, GD, McNeil, CJ, Hannaford, E, Clark, H, McIntosh, AM & Murray, AD 2018, 'Cortical complexity predicts IQ' SINAPSE Annual Scientific Meeting, Edinburgh, United Kingdom, 25/06/18, .
- Hollis, JL, Whybrow, S, Craig, LCA, Clark, H, Garden, L & McNeill, G 2018, 'Estimating plate-based model food proportions in adults living in Scotland using short dietary assessment questionnaires' Nutrition and Dietetics, pp. 1-11. [Online] DOI: https://doi.org/10.1111/1747-0080.12441
- Macdiarmid, J, Clark, H, Whybrow, S, De Ruiter, H & McNeill, G 2018, 'Assessing national nutrition security: The UK reliance on imports to meet population energy and nutrient recommendations' PloS ONE, vol. 13, no. 2, 0192649. [Online] DOI: https://doi.org/10.1371/journal.pone.0192649
- Garden, L, Clark, H, Whybrow, S & Stubbs, RJ 2018, 'Is misreporting of dietary intake by weighed food records or 24-hour recalls food specific?' European Journal of Clinical Nutrition, vol. 72, pp. 1026-1034. [Online] DOI: https://doi.org/10.1038/s41430-018-0199-6
- Hernández, MDCV, Kyle, J, Allan, J, Allerhand, M, Clark, H, Maniega, SM, Royle, NA, Gow, AJ, Pattie, A, Corley, J, Bastin, ME, Starr, JM, Wardlaw, JM, Deary, IJ & Combet, E 2017, 'Dietary iodine exposure and brain structures and cognition in older people: Exploratory analysis in the Lothian Birth Cohort 1936' Journal of Nutrition, Health & Aging, vol. 21, no. 9, pp. 971-979. [Online] DOI: https://doi.org/10.1007/s12603-017-0954-8
- Hollis, JL, Craig, LCA, Whybrow, S, Clark, H, Kyle, JAM & McNeill, G 2017, 'Assessing the relative validity of the Scottish Collaborative Group FFQ for measuring dietary intake in adults' Public Health Nutrition, vol. 20, no. 3, pp. 449-455 . [Online] DOI: https://doi.org/10.1017/S1368980016002421
- Bhattacharya, S, McNeill, G, Raja, EA, Allan, K, Clark, H, Reynolds, RM, Norman, J & Hannaford, PC 2016, 'Maternal gestational weight gain and offspring's risk of cardiovascular disease and mortality' Heart, vol. 102, no. 18, pp. 1456-1463. [Online] DOI: https://doi.org/10.1136/heartjnl-2015-308709
- Whybrow, S, Macdiarmid, JI, Craig, LCA, Clark, H & McNeill, G 2016, 'Using food intake records to estimate compliance with the Eatwell plate dietary guidelines' Journal of Human Nutrition and Dietetics, vol. 29, no. 2, pp. 262-268. [Online] DOI: https://doi.org/10.1111/jhn.12334
- Whybrow, S, Craig, L, Clark, H & McNeill, G 2015, 'Assessing compliance with healthy eating recommendations for food groups: comparison of a food frequency questionnaire and diet diary' Proceedings of the Nutrition Society, vol. 74, no. OCE3, pp. E187. [Online] DOI: https://doi.org/10.1017/S002966511500213X
- von Stumm, S, DEARY, IJ, Kivimaki, M, jokela, M, Clark, H & Batty, GD 2011, 'Childhood behaviour problems and health at midlife: 35-year follow-up of a Scottish birth cohort.' Journal of Child Psychology and Psychiatry, vol. 52, no. 9, pp. 992-1001. [Online] DOI: https://doi.org/10.1111/j.1469-7610.2011.02373.x
- von Stumm, S, Macintyre, S, Batty, DG, Clark, H & Deary, IJ 2010, 'Intelligence, social class of origin, childhood behavior disturbance and education as predictors of status attainment in midlife in men The Aberdeen Children of the 1950s study' Intelligence, vol. 38, no. 1, pp. 202-211. [Online] DOI: https://doi.org/10.1016/j.intell.2009.11.004
- Leon, DA, Lawlor, DA, Clark, H, Batty, GD & Macintyre, S 2009, 'The association of childhood intelligence with mortality risk from adolescence to middle age: Findings from the Aberdeen Children of the 1950s cohort study' Intelligence, vol. 37, no. 6, pp. 520-528. [Online] DOI: https://doi.org/10.1016/j.intell.2008.11.004
- Shanbhag, S, Clark, H, Timmaraju, V, Bhattacharya, S & Cruickshank, M 2009, 'Pregnancy outcome after treatment for cervical intraepithelial neoplasia' Obstetrics & Gynecology, vol. 114, no. 4, pp. 727-735. [Online] DOI: https://doi.org/10.1097/AOG.0b013e3181b5cba3
- Bell, JS, Clark, H, Campbell, DM, Tucker, J, McLernon, D & Bhattacharya, S 2009, 'An investigation of the relationship between obesity, twinning rates and perinatal outcomes in Aberdeen' BMFM Annual Meeting, Liverpool, United Kingdom, 18/06/09 - 19/06/09, pp. FA31.
- Lawlor, DA, Clark, H & Leon, DA 2007, 'Associations between childhood intelligence and hospital admissions for unintentional injuries in adulthood: The Aberdeen Children of the 1950s study' American Journal of Public Health, vol. 97, no. 2, pp. 291-297. [Online] DOI: https://doi.org/10.2105/AJPH.2005.080168
- Leon, DA, Lawlor, DA, Clark, H & Macintyre, S 2006, 'Cohort profile: The Aberdeen Children of the 1950s study' International Journal of Epidemiology, vol. 35, no. 3, pp. 549-552. [Online] DOI: https://doi.org/10.1093/ije/dyi319
- Nitsch, D, Morton, S, DeStavola, BL, Clark, H & Leon, DA 2006, 'How good is probabilistic record linkage to reconstruct reproductive histories? Results from the Aberdeen Children of the 1950s study' BMC Medical Research Methodology, vol. 6, 15. [Online] DOI: https://doi.org/10.1186/1471-2288-6-15
- Lawlor, DA, Clark, H, Davey Smith, G & Leon, DA 2006, 'Childhood intelligence, educational attainment and adult body mass index: findings from a prospective cohort and within sibling-pairs analysis' International Journal of Obesity, vol. 30, pp. 1758-1765. [Online] DOI: https://doi.org/10.1038/SJ.IJO.0803330
- Lawlor, DA, Ronalds, G, MacIntyre, K, Clark, H & Leon, DA 2006, 'Family socioeconmic position at birht and future cardiovascular disease risk: findings from the Aberdeeh Children of the 1950s cohort study' American Journal of Public Health, vol. 96, no. 7, pp. 1271-1277. [Online] DOI: https://doi.org/10.2105/AJPH.2005.066290
- Lawlor, DA, Clark, H, Smith, GD & Leon, DA 2006, 'Intrauterine growth and intelligence within sibling pairs: findings from the Aberdeen children of the 1950s cohort' Pediatrics, vol. 117, no. 5, pp. E894-902. [Online] DOI: https://doi.org/10.1542/peds.2005-2412
- Lawlor, DA, Clark, H, Ronalds, G & Leon, DA 2006, 'Season of birth and childhood intelligence: findings from the Children of the 1950s cohort study' British Journal of Educational psychology, vol. 76, no. 3, pp. 481-499. [Online] DOI: https://doi.org/10.1348/000709905X49700
- Lawlor, DA, Davey Smith, G, Clark, H & Leon, DA 2006, 'The association of birthweight, gestational age and childhood BMI with type 2 diabetes: findings from the Aberdeen Children of the 1950s cohort' Diabetologia, vol. 49, pp. 2614-2617. [Online] DOI: https://doi.org/10.1007/s00125-006-0408-z
- Batty, GD, Lawlor, DA, Macintyre, S, Clark, H & Leon, DA 2005, 'Accuracy of adults' recall of childhood social class: findings from the Aberdeen children of the 1950s study' Journal of Epidemiology and Community Health, vol. 59, no. 10, pp. 898-903. [Online] DOI: https://doi.org/10.1136/jech.2004.030932
- Lawlor, DA, Ronalds, G, Clark, H, Davey-Smith, G & Leon, DA 2005, 'Birth weight is inversely associated with incident coronary heart disease and stroke among individuals born in the 1950s. Findings from the Aberdeen Children of the 1950s prospective cohort study' Circulation, vol. 112, pp. 1414-1418. [Online] DOI: https://doi.org/10.1161/CIRCULATIONAHA.104.528356
- Lawlor, DA, Batty, GD, Morton, SM, Clark, H, Macintyre, S & Leon, DA 2005, 'Childhood socioeconomic position, educational attainment, and adult cardiovascular risk factors: the Aberdeen Children of the 1950s cohort study' American Journal of Public Health, vol. 95, no. 7, pp. 1245-1251. [Online] DOI: https://doi.org/10.2105/AJPH.2004.041129