Research Project Manager
I work as part of the Dietary Assessment team with particular responsibility for the Scottish Collaborative Group Food Frequency questionnaire.
I also work as the research project manager for the 'Children of the 1950s' cohort study.
Page 3 of 3 Results 21 to 27 of 27
- Lawlor, DA, Clark, H, Ronalds, G & Leon, DA 2006, 'Season of birth and childhood intelligence: findings from the Children of the 1950s cohort study' British Journal of Educational psychology, vol. 76, no. 3, pp. 481-499. [Online] DOI: https://doi.org/10.1348/000709905X49700
- Lawlor, DA, Davey Smith, G, Clark, H & Leon, DA 2006, 'The association of birthweight, gestational age and childhood BMI with type 2 diabetes: findings from the Aberdeen Children of the 1950s cohort' Diabetologia, vol. 49, pp. 2614-2617. [Online] DOI: https://doi.org/10.1007/s00125-006-0408-z
- Batty, GD, Lawlor, DA, Macintyre, S, Clark, H & Leon, DA 2005, 'Accuracy of adults' recall of childhood social class: findings from the Aberdeen children of the 1950s study' Journal of Epidemiology and Community Health, vol. 59, no. 10, pp. 898-903. [Online] DOI: https://doi.org/10.1136/jech.2004.030932
- Lawlor, DA, Ronalds, G, Clark, H, Davey-Smith, G & Leon, DA 2005, 'Birth weight is inversely associated with incident coronary heart disease and stroke among individuals born in the 1950s. Findings from the Aberdeen Children of the 1950s prospective cohort study' Circulation, vol. 112, pp. 1414-1418. [Online] DOI: https://doi.org/10.1161/CIRCULATIONAHA.104.528356
- Lawlor, DA, Batty, GD, Morton, SM, Clark, H, Macintyre, S & Leon, DA 2005, 'Childhood socioeconomic position, educational attainment, and adult cardiovascular risk factors: the Aberdeen Children of the 1950s cohort study' American Journal of Public Health, vol. 95, no. 7, pp. 1245-1251. [Online] DOI: https://doi.org/10.2105/AJPH.2004.041129
- Nishiwaki, Y, Clark, H, Morton, SM & Leon, DA 2005, 'Early life factors, childhood cognition and postal questionnaire response rate in middle age: the Aberdeen Children of the 1950s study' BMC Medical Research Methodology, vol. 5, 16. [Online] DOI: https://doi.org/10.1186/1471-2288-5-16
- Batty, GD, Morton, SM, Campbell, DM, Clark, H, Smith, GD, Hall, M, Macintyre, S & Leon, DA 2004, 'The Aberdeen Children of the 1950s cohort study: background, methods and follow-up information on a new resource for the study of life course and intergenerational influences on health' Paediatric and Perinatal Epidemiology, vol. 18, no. 3, pp. 221-239. [Online] DOI: https://doi.org/10.1111/j.1365-3016.2004.00552.x