Research Project Manager
I work as part of the Dietary Assessment team with particular responsibility for the Scottish Collaborative Group Food Frequency questionnaire.
I also work as the research project manager for the 'Children of the 1950s' cohort study.
Page 2 of 3 Results 11 to 20 of 27
- von Stumm, S, Macintyre, S, Batty, DG, Clark, H & Deary, IJ 2010, 'Intelligence, social class of origin, childhood behavior disturbance and education as predictors of status attainment in midlife in men The Aberdeen Children of the 1950s study' Intelligence, vol. 38, no. 1, pp. 202-211. [Online] DOI: https://doi.org/10.1016/j.intell.2009.11.004
- Leon, DA, Lawlor, DA, Clark, H, Batty, GD & Macintyre, S 2009, 'The association of childhood intelligence with mortality risk from adolescence to middle age: Findings from the Aberdeen Children of the 1950s cohort study' Intelligence, vol. 37, no. 6, pp. 520-528. [Online] DOI: https://doi.org/10.1016/j.intell.2008.11.004
- Shanbhag, S, Clark, H, Timmaraju, V, Bhattacharya, S & Cruickshank, M 2009, 'Pregnancy outcome after treatment for cervical intraepithelial neoplasia' Obstetrics & Gynecology, vol. 114, no. 4, pp. 727-735. [Online] DOI: https://doi.org/10.1097/AOG.0b013e3181b5cba3
- Bell, JS, Clark, H, Campbell, DM, Tucker, J, McLernon, D & Bhattacharya, S 2009, 'An investigation of the relationship between obesity, twinning rates and perinatal outcomes in Aberdeen' BMFM Annual Meeting, Liverpool, United Kingdom, 18/06/09 - 19/06/09, pp. FA31.
- Lawlor, DA, Clark, H & Leon, DA 2007, 'Associations between childhood intelligence and hospital admissions for unintentional injuries in adulthood: The Aberdeen Children of the 1950s study' American Journal of Public Health, vol. 97, no. 2, pp. 291-297. [Online] DOI: https://doi.org/10.2105/AJPH.2005.080168
- Leon, DA, Lawlor, DA, Clark, H & Macintyre, S 2006, 'Cohort profile: The Aberdeen Children of the 1950s study' International Journal of Epidemiology, vol. 35, no. 3, pp. 549-552. [Online] DOI: https://doi.org/10.1093/ije/dyi319
- Nitsch, D, Morton, S, DeStavola, BL, Clark, H & Leon, DA 2006, 'How good is probabilistic record linkage to reconstruct reproductive histories? Results from the Aberdeen Children of the 1950s study' BMC Medical Research Methodology, vol. 6, 15. [Online] DOI: https://doi.org/10.1186/1471-2288-6-15
- Lawlor, DA, Clark, H, Davey Smith, G & Leon, DA 2006, 'Childhood intelligence, educational attainment and adult body mass index: findings from a prospective cohort and within sibling-pairs analysis' International Journal of Obesity, vol. 30, pp. 1758-1765. [Online] DOI: https://doi.org/10.1038/SJ.IJO.0803330
- Lawlor, DA, Ronalds, G, MacIntyre, K, Clark, H & Leon, DA 2006, 'Family socioeconmic position at birht and future cardiovascular disease risk: findings from the Aberdeeh Children of the 1950s cohort study' American Journal of Public Health, vol. 96, no. 7, pp. 1271-1277. [Online] DOI: https://doi.org/10.2105/AJPH.2005.066290
- Lawlor, DA, Clark, H, Smith, GD & Leon, DA 2006, 'Intrauterine growth and intelligence within sibling pairs: findings from the Aberdeen children of the 1950s cohort' Pediatrics, vol. 117, no. 5, pp. E894-902. [Online] DOI: https://doi.org/10.1542/peds.2005-2412