Research Project Manager
I work as part of the Dietary Assessment team with particular responsibility for the Scottish Collaborative Group Food Frequency questionnaire.
I also work as the research project manager for the 'Children of the 1950s' cohort study.
Page 1 of 3 Results 1 to 10 of 27
- Hollis, JL, Whybrow, S, Craig, LCA, Clark, H, Garden, L & McNeill, G 2019, 'Estimating plate-based model food proportions in adults living in Scotland using short dietary assessment questionnaires', Nutrition and Dietetics, vol. 76, no. 5, pp. 521-531. [Online] DOI: https://doi.org/10.1111/1747-0080.12441
- Macdiarmid, J, Clark, H, Whybrow, S, De Ruiter, H & McNeill, G 2018, 'Assessing national nutrition security: The UK reliance on imports to meet population energy and nutrient recommendations', PloS ONE, vol. 13, no. 2, 0192649. [Online] DOI: https://doi.org/10.1371/journal.pone.0192649
- Sandu-Giuraniuc, A-L, Habota, T, Waiter, GD, McNeil, CJ, Hannaford, E, Clark, H, McIntosh, AM & Murray, AD 2018, 'Cortical complexity predicts IQ', SINAPSE Annual Scientific Meeting, Edinburgh, United Kingdom, 25/06/18.
- Garden, L, Clark, H, Whybrow, S & Stubbs, RJ 2018, 'Is misreporting of dietary intake by weighed food records or 24-hour recalls food specific?', European Journal of Clinical Nutrition, vol. 72, pp. 1026-1034. [Online] DOI: https://doi.org/10.1038/s41430-018-0199-6
- Hollis, JL, Craig, LCA, Whybrow, S, Clark, H, Kyle, JAM & McNeill, G 2017, 'Assessing the relative validity of the Scottish Collaborative Group FFQ for measuring dietary intake in adults', Public Health Nutrition, vol. 20, no. 3, pp. 449-455 . [Online] DOI: https://doi.org/10.1017/S1368980016002421
- Hernández, MDCV, Kyle, J, Allan, J, Allerhand, M, Clark, H, Maniega, SM, Royle, NA, Gow, AJ, Pattie, A, Corley, J, Bastin, ME, Starr, JM, Wardlaw, JM, Deary, IJ & Combet, E 2017, 'Dietary iodine exposure and brain structures and cognition in older people: Exploratory analysis in the Lothian Birth Cohort 1936', Journal of Nutrition, Health & Aging, vol. 21, no. 9, pp. 971-979. [Online] DOI: https://doi.org/10.1007/s12603-017-0954-8
- Bhattacharya, S, McNeill, G, Raja, EA, Allan, K, Clark, H, Reynolds, RM, Norman, J & Hannaford, PC 2016, 'Maternal gestational weight gain and offspring's risk of cardiovascular disease and mortality', Heart, vol. 102, no. 18, pp. 1456-1463. [Online] DOI: https://doi.org/10.1136/heartjnl-2015-308709
- Whybrow, S, Macdiarmid, JI, Craig, LCA, Clark, H & McNeill, G 2016, 'Using food intake records to estimate compliance with the Eatwell plate dietary guidelines', Journal of Human Nutrition and Dietetics, vol. 29, no. 2, pp. 262-268. [Online] DOI: https://doi.org/10.1111/jhn.12334
- Whybrow, S, Craig, L, Clark, H & McNeill, G 2015, 'Assessing compliance with healthy eating recommendations for food groups: comparison of a food frequency questionnaire and diet diary', Proceedings of the Nutrition Society, vol. 74, no. OCE3, pp. E187. [Online] DOI: https://doi.org/10.1017/S002966511500213X
- von Stumm, S, DEARY, IJ, Kivimaki, M, jokela, M, Clark, H & Batty, GD 2011, 'Childhood behaviour problems and health at midlife: 35-year follow-up of a Scottish birth cohort.', Journal of Child Psychology and Psychiatry, vol. 52, no. 9, pp. 992-1001. [Online] DOI: https://doi.org/10.1111/j.1469-7610.2011.02373.x