The National Awareness and Early Diagnosis Initiative (NAEDI) and Cancer Research UK are hosting a workshop on complex interventions methodology on 25th July 2014 from 9am - 4.30pm at Hodgkin Huxley House in London.
This event is being facilitated by experts from the NAEDI Scientific Committee:
- Professor Jill Francis (City University)
- Professor Anne Rogers (University of Southampton)
- Professor Jane Wardle (University College London)
- Professor Sally Wyke (University of Glasgow)
- Early career researchers, who are looking to apply for Cancer Research UK or NAEDI funding in the future to carry out a complex intervention. Travel bursaries will be available.
Aims for the day:
- To develop your understanding of complex interventions
- To improve the quality of your funding applications for complex intervention studies
- To develop your understanding of process evaluation
Please fill out the application form with your contact details, idea for a complex intervention and why you would like to attend the workshop and return it to Anna Lawrence-Jones at email@example.com by 20th June 2014. There are limited numbers for this event and we will get back to you by 27th June 2014 if you have secured a place, at which point we will send further details of preparation for the event and how to get to the event location.
The costs for this event and travel to this event will be covered by NAEDI. Standard class travel costs up to a maximum of £200 can be claimed with receipts and a travel claim form which will be sent to successful applicants.
If you have any questions, please email Anna at the firstname.lastname@example.org or call 020 3469 5232.
Early Diagnosis Officer
Policy & Information
Cancer Research UK
Tel | 020 3469 5232
Angel Building | 407 St John Street | London | EC1V 4AD