Highly Cited Recent Papers
Ordered by average citations per year:
- Macfarlane et al. EULAR revised recommendations for the management of fibromyalgia (2017) Annals of the Rheumatic Diseases, 76 (2), pp. 318-328.
Cited 182 times
- Fayaz et al. Prevalence of chronic pain in the UK: A systematic review and meta-analysis of population studies (2016) BMJ Open, 6 (6), art. no. e010364
Cited 151 times
- Dean et al. Global prevalence of ankylosing spondylitis (2014) Rheumatology, 53 (4), art. no. ket387, pp. 650-657.
Cited 195 times
- Jones et al. The prevalence of fibromyalgia in the general population: A comparison of the American College of Rheumatology 1990, 2010, and modified 2010 classification criteria (2015) Arthritis and Rheumatology, 67 (2), pp. 568-575.
Cited 148 times
- Jones et al. Adverse events in childhood and chronic widespread pain in adult life: Results from the 1958 British Birth Cohort Study. Pain. 2009 May;143(1-2):92-6.
Cited 136 times
- Macfarlane et al. Evaluation of work-related psychosocial factors and regional musculoskeletal pain: results from a EULAR Task Force. Ann Rheum Dis. 2009 Jun;68(6):885-91.
Cited 118 times
- Macfarlane et al. The prevalence and management of low back pain across adulthood: Results from a population-based cross-sectional study (the MUSICIAN study) (2012) Pain, 153 (1), pp. 27-32.
Cited 79 times
- Anantharaman et al. Population attributable risk of tobacco and alcohol for upper aerodigestive tract cancer (2011) Oral Oncology, 47 (8), pp. 725-731.
Cited 88 times
- Simonini et al. Current evidence of anti-tumor necrosis factor α treatment efficacy in childhood chronic uveitis: A systematic review and meta-analysis approach of individual drugs (2014) Arthritis Care and Research, 66 (7), pp. 1073-1084.
Cited 56 times
- Simonini et al. Current evidence of methotrexate efficacy in childhood chronic uveitis: A systematic review and meta-analysis approach (2013) Rheumatology (United Kingdom), 52 (5), art. no. kes186, pp. 825-831.
Cited 63 times.