- NHS Grampian - we have a number of ongoing collaborations with the Public Health department, including our work on multimorbidity and evidence synthesis.
- Health Informatics - we work closely with Health Informatics at the University of Aberdeen.
- Aberdeen Biomedical Imaging Centre - we work closely with the Imaging research group, in particular Professor Alison Murray.
- University of Glasgow - Dr Marjorie Johnston has PhD supervision and links with Professor Stewart Mercer at the Department of General Practice and Primary Care.
- University of Melbourne - Dr Marjorie Johnston has developed a collaboration with Professor Jane Gunn at the Department of Primary Care investigating multimorbidity in primary care patients.